Top End to Uluru | Outback Wanderings | A Small Group Journey from Abercrombie and Kent in May & August 2022
Be dazzled by all that the Northern Territory has to offer on this inspiring adventure, Top End to Uluru, which reveals the state’s myriad highlights from north to south.
Explore the tropical capital Darwin and its fascinating history before venturing into wild and untamed Arnhem Land. Admire indigenous art works and meet the locals whose 50,000-year-old story is revealed by expert guides. Soak up the magic of the Mary River floodplains, home to a kaleidoscope of wildlife, and bed down in glamping luxury at iconic Bamurru Plains. Witness extraordinary Kings Canyon and its Garden of Eden. Finally, be left in awe of the red jewel in Australia’s crown, Uluru, with a stay at celebrated luxury camp, Longitude 131°, on this journey sure to leave you spellbound.
Top End to Uluru | Journey Highlights
- Step back through 50,000 years of aboriginal heritage at extraordinary sacred sites and monuments
- Be humbled by indigenous history with locally guided explorations of ancient Arnhem Land
- Discover a profusion of bird and wildlife in remote wilderness on the edge of Kakadu National Park
- Wake up to the call of magpie geese at luxury wilderness haven, Bamurru Plains
- Marvel at jaw-dropping views of majestic Uluru and the surrounding landscape from your luxury tent or pavilion at Longitude 131°
- Walk the base of majestic Uluru, and be immersed in the internationally-renowned installation Field of Light
- Dine under starry southern skies with an astronomer pointing out the sparkling constellations
- Hike the extraordinary scenic rim of Kings Canyon
- Typically features a small group size of 10-12 guests
Top End to Uluru | Tour Dates and Prices
20-30 May, 2022 | $15,520pp twin share, Single Supplement $6,270 &
5-15 August, 2022 | $15,750pp twin share, Single Supplement $6,270