Rocco Forte Knights
Mary Rossi Travel is proud to be a member of the Rocco Forte Knights programme, a privilege given only to a select travel agents worldwide.
Each of Rocco Forte’s properties is individual – each has its own personality, and each is authentic to its city.
Expect national landmarks at the city’s best addresses and heavenly retreats. Secret gardens, Sicilian-inspired spas, rooftop bars and world-leading restaurants. Imaginative, original design, inspired by each locale, alike in quality and comfort. Genuine, individualised service and an open, easy atmosphere
Each property is united by the Forte family’s signature Anglo-Italian style, sophistication and warmth.
Our membership of the prestigious Rocco Forte Knights programme ensures Mary Rossi Travel clients are given special treatment and access to some very special Rocco Forte Knights benefits, such as:
- Daily breakfast
- Hotel Credit €85/£75/$100 for rooms & junior suites per stay
- Hotel Credit €170/£150/$200 for suite bookings (based on minimum 2 nights stay)
- Destination and seasonal specific welcome amenity
- Highest priority upgrades upon arrival (subject to availability)
- Highest priority Early Check-In/Late Check-out (subject to availability)
- 20% off spa services (excluding Hotel Savoy, Hotel Amigo, and Hotel Astoria
- Complimentary high speed WIFI access for the duration of stay
Rocco Forte Hotels
Berlin, Hotel de Rome • Brussels, Hotel Amigo • Edinburgh,The Balmoral • Florence, Hotel Savoy • Frankfurt, Villa Kennedy • London, Brown’s Hotel • Munich, The Charles Hotel • Rome, Hotel de Russie • Rome, Hotel de la Ville • Rome, Hotel de la Ville • St Petersburg, Hotel Astoria • Sicily, Verdura Resort • Palermo, Villa Igiea • Puglia, Masseria Torre Maizza, • Shanghai, The Westbund Hotel (Opening Soon)