Mary Rossi Travel is proud to be a member of Hyatt Prive, which is a privilege given only to a select travel agents worldwide.
Hyatt Prive provides fabulous benefits for bookings at Park Hyatt, Andaz, The Unbound Collection by Hyatt, Grand Hyatt & Hyatt Regency. There is no minimum stay requirement for Park Hyatt (except Park Hyatt Sydney) & Andaz. There is a 2 night minimum stay requirement for The Unbound Collection by Hyatt, Grand Hyatt, Hyatt Regency & Park Hyatt Sydney.
Hyatt Prive Benefits
Our membership of the Hyatt Prive programme will ensure you are given special treatment and access to some very special benefits, such as:
- Up to USD$100 property credit per stay can be used across the hotel at guest’s choice.
- Room Upgrade priority. Confirmable within 24 hours of booking if available.
- Early check-in priority subject to availability. Earliest check-in is 9am. Confirmable within 24 hours of booking if available.
- Late check-out priority subject to availability. Earliest check-out is 4pm. Confirmable within 24 hours of booking if available
- Connecting Rooms Priority. Subject to availability and confirmable within 24 hours of booking
- FULL daily complimentary breakfast at the hotel restaurant for 2 guests per room
- Welcome Amenity upon arrival at hotel
Your Mary Rossi Travel advisor works directly with a senior contact at your hotel of choice to inform them of your unique travel preferences. Your advisor will communicate any special requests, your arrival and departure times, plus every other detail ensuring you have a relaxing and enjoyable stay.
More information on our Luxury Travel Partners