Four Seasons Preferred Partner
We are very proud of our partnership with Four Seasons and our recognition in the Four Seasons Preferred Partner programme. Our companies share a similar focus on personalised customer service and creating travel experiences that are memorable and rewarding.
When you book Four Seasons through Mary Rossi Travel, you will enjoy exclusive Four Seasons Preferred Partner benefits. Your advisor will be pleased to give you more details.
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts is dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continual innovation and the highest standards of hospitality. Currently there are 117 hotels and resorts, and 45 residential properties in major city centres and resort destinations in 47 countries. There are more than 50 projects under planning or development.
Four Seasons consistently ranks among the world’s best hotels and most prestigious brands in reader polls, traveller reviews and industry awards.
Some of the recently opened hotels include:
- Four Seasons Hotel Philadelphia at Comcast Centre. Atop Philadelphia’s tallest tower with sweeping views,
- Four Seasons Resort Los Cabos at Costa Palmas. A marina resort on 3.2 miles of untouched private beachfront on Mexico’s Baja California Peninsula,
- Four Seasons Hotel Lanai at Koele, a Sensei Retreat. An all inclusive wellness retreat,
- Les Chalets du Mont D’Arbois Megeve A Four Seasons Hotel. A winter only retreat at the foot of the Mont D’Arbois slopes
Hotels due to open in 2020 include:
- Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok at Chao Phraya River
- Four Seasons Hotel Madrid
- Four Seasons Hotel Tokyo at Otemachi
- Four Seasons Hotel San Francisco at Embarcadero
- Four Seasons Resort and Residences Napa Valley
- Four Seasons Hotel New Oreans
Four Seasons is continuing to expand their boundaries with the Four Seasons Private Jet. The Private Jet accesses some of the world’s most extraordinary destinations and exclusive experiences.