Virtuoso Hotel Bookings
If you enjoy the ease of booking online but love the special perks and benefits you receive when you book with your Mary Rossi Travel advisor, the new Virtuoso Hotel Booking Tool is perfect for you.
Great for uncomplicated trips – like a last minute weekend away, a one or two night booking or a quick business trip – where all you need is a room, the Virtuoso Hotel Booking Tool provides a convenient way to book any time of the day or night, at your leisure. You can view available Virtuoso hotels in your preferred destination, prices for your dates of stay, the amenities you will receive and and then when you are ready, book your preferred option online.
After you have made your reservation, your Mary Rossi Travel advisor will receive the details of your booking and will be ready to offer any additional assistance you require. When your booking is made on line we will still reach out to our contacts at your chosen hotel(s) to ensure you receive VIP treatment and all the perks for your stay.
Your Virtuoso VIP amenities will usually include the following:
* Room upgrade on arrival, based on availability
* Daily breakfast for two
* Hotel credit for food, beverage or spa
* Early check-in/late checkout, based on availability
* Special Virtuoso experiences
How to book your Virtuoso Hotel online:
- Visit the Virtuoso website here
- Enter your destination, travel dates, and number in your travelling party
- Browse the available hotels*, select your preferred and choose your room type. Take care to note any terms and conditions that may be applicable.
- Select Book
- At this point you will be asked to sign in to your Virtuoso account. If you have not already created an account you will need to do so now. You will also need to nominate your Mary Rossi Travel advisor. If your advisor does not appear as an option or you do not yet have a preferred advisor, please select Giovanna Picoi (Neutral Bay) or Nicole Booker (Lindfield).
- After you have made your booking you will receive confirmation by email. Confirmation will also be sent to Mary Rossi Travel and we will be in touch to assist you if necessary.
- When you need a full travel itinerary, need multiple hotels, connecting rooms, or anything more detailed, it is best to contact your advisor first.
- Not all hotels are participating. If you find a hotel you want to book but it is not available online, simply email us with your request, and we will take care of it!
- The Virtuoso Hotel Booking Tool is new. While we have not experienced issues it is possible that you may. If you have any questions or problems making your booking please let us know and we will assist you.
Click here to start booking on Virtuoso.com!